Friday, February 20, 2015

It's Lunch Time!

I admit, I am a lazy mom at times and my kids are asking me to write a note on their napkins during lunch and I hate writing on napkins.. but our ButterStix has been perfect for your hard lunch box tops. (or even a fabric lunchbox that has a coating on it and can wipe easily like on the inside of the insulated lining of the box) Here are some features about the ButterStix:1. It won't smear easily, 2. Comes off with a damp cloth, 3. It's food safe. Here we partnered with Yumbox Lunch Box (btw, my favorite bento box, considering I lived in Japan and couldn't find as easily portable, and clean-able (is that a word? it should be) as nice as Yumbox Lunch . I LOVE their bento boxes.  Best of all, it fits with our Backpack/Lunchbox set! Warning: For allergy/asthma sufferers: please check with your doctor before you use ButterStix on your lunchbox.






No comments:

Post a Comment